Best place to have Indian food in Malta


When I traveled to Malta, I was hungry and actually searching for some Indian cuisine kind of food corner. I was not sure of an experience I am going to have in Valletta, Malta. As I was searching and came across an Indian cuisine restaurant cum Bar, Naan Bar. looking at this food court very neat and clean thought of giving a try and also I didn’t find any Indian restaurant in near there. Entering, I got a good gesture from the welcome staff, who offered me a welcome drink. Looking at the ambiance inside Naan bar, it was a completely different world then Malta, I felt like within seconds I reached India. Every wall had a cultural aspect craved giving it the essence of Indian barbarism. Even the aroma was having a pleasant smell of sweetness flavoured with various fragrances. I got the menu which had the world of Indian cultural food right from Kashmiri kofta till South Indian curry. Looking at the menu, I got confused and ordered them with today’s special. Before having food we like having time-pass, exactly which I didn’t expect there. Now, even my expectation was high, was eager of what’s next best thing to happen and I witness a family near me having panned starter, dum biryani, Malkani pulao, mutton, etc all were just attracting me but when I got served with my dish it was the day's special Lamb seek biryani, which I never heard its name of and when I had this delicious flavour mutton.. it was just the best Persian incubated dish of Muslims I ever tasted.

After finish the delicious masterpiece, I was served another epitome of cocktail, it literally was a different mix up I never ever saw anywhere. I even tried mocktail which was a spirit of orange and whiskey, this just made my day. After all of that at Naan bar, the aroma in the late evening is much awaited as its all together of different experiences. I left Naan bar, in Valletta with a promise to myself of again in this heaven along with my peers. I just say one thing..... If you are in Valletta, Malta.... you just can’t miss Naan Bar


Comments